Faculty Development presents "Teaching Support and Resources during COVID-19 Pandemic" available on the McGill myCourses platform. All family medicine teachers are invited to use this resource.
- Use your McGill email and password firstname.lastname [at] mcgill.ca to login to myCourses.
- There you should see a tile called "Teaching Support and Resources during COVID-19 Pandemic"
- Click on the tile to open the site.
- If you have any difficulties accessing myCourses you can contact us at Facdevcme.fammed [at] mcgill.ca.
WHAT IS ON THE SITE?
This site will provide you with teaching resources, specifically related to the changing landscape of family medicine practice and the move to telemedicine and online teaching. It is a resource meant to support you as teachers during this pandemic.
You will find information on the following topics:
- Telemedicine: Getting started
- Telemedicine Guidelines
- IT Help
- Teaching Online
- Physician and Resident Wellness
- Medical Resources on COVID-19
Please share teaching tips, express your concerns, and ask each other for advice.
EVOLVING INFORMATION AND UPDATES
Information is rapidly evolving so we hope to update this site at least weekly. You will need to adjust your settings on myCourses to be notified when there is a new post.
There is a video explaining how to do that in the Getting Started module.
Currently the main language of this site is English. Teachers at our French sites, we are depending on you to share what you have in French.