We have selected below some articles we hope can be of interest. These articles are a place to start the conversation around these issues, not the end point. Enjoy the read.
- McGill's own Prof. Tina Montreuil's article in The Conversation: Parenting in a Pandemic: How to Develop Stronger Family Relationships During COVID19
- WSJ: Advice on Raising Resilient Kids During the COVID19 Pandemic
- The Globe and Mail: My smartphone helped me know my mother
- Investing in preschool better than Wall Street?
- CBC: How to talk to your kids about body image during the Olympics
- NPR article on single parenting: Doing one of the toughest jobs on your own.
- Positive op/ed in Science magazine on Family-friendly science
- Science magazine article on Pregnancy and the Lab