Our alumni and friends have a major role to play in our Faculty’s continued success. Your experience is invaluable to future and current students. Your professional and personal background can offer precious guidance. Your network and confidence in McGill give you the opportunity to help us fundraise in order to achieve our vision for our 3rd century.
Here are a few ways to give your time:
- Share your tips with our students, both 1st year and graduating students. manli.que [at] mcgill.ca (subject: My%20advice%20to%20students) (Email us) and tell them:
- Is there anything that you wish you had known as you began your studies?
- What advice would you give to your younger self starting on this journey?
- Participate in a panel
- Participate in regional engagement
- Host an event (either in Montreal or elsewhere)
- Help us fundraise
For more information about any of these volunteering opportunities and to put your name in the ring, contact ManLi Que, Associate Director, Programs, manli.que [at] mcgill.ca or 514-398-5304.