PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MSE GRADUATE OPTION IN ENVIRONMENT WILL NOT BE OFFERED FOR THE 2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR.
- are currently registered in the the regular M.Sc. or Ph.D. program in Experimental Medicine; or
- have received confirmation of acceptance from the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office or whose applications are under consideration within the Department
May add the Environment Option to their current program. In order to do so they must submit the following documents to the McGill School of Environment for review:
- the Option Application Form (doc)
- the Option Supervisory Form (doc)
- an outline of the proposed area of research
- a current C.V.
- unofficial copies of transcripts
- a letter of recommendation
To learn more about this option, please click here.
Note that in all cases where a student is admitted to the Environment Option, he/she will have to complete the required 6 course credits, as well as the complementary 3 course credits, required for this program, and this whether or not they have already completed the required course credits for the regular M.Sc. or Ph.D. programs in Experimental Medicine.