Master of Science in Public Health (MScPH)
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health
1020 Pine Ave, Room 27
Montreal, QC H3A 0G3
Email: mscph.eboh [at] mcgill.ca
Regular: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm
Meet the Team
christine.stich [at] mcgill.ca
- At EBOH since 2008.
- At McGill since 1999; started at McGill Programs in Whole Person Care.
- Enjoys reading and photography in her spare time.
- Loves to engage with students and be involved in a program that makes a positive contribution to society.
progofficermscph.eboh [at] mcgill.ca
- At EBOH since February 2018
- Prior to McGill, worked as an Administrative Assistant at the Alzheimer Society of Montreal.
- Enjoys proofreading and translating from English to French.
- Likes the variety of tasks and the different stakeholders she interacts with in her role, including current and prospective students.
mscph.eboh [at] mcgill.ca
- At EBOH since 2018
- At McGill since 2007; started at the School of Continuing Studies, then at the Office of the Ombudsperson.
- Previous experience in producing short film documentaries.
- Appreciates the diversity of students and helping them find a practicum that aligns with their goals and interests.
practicum.eboh [at] mcgill.ca