Please note that until further notice, requests for room bookings are being handled centrally by Enrolment Services Class Scheduling unit. Please email timetableproject.es [at] mcgill.ca with the following details of your booking:
Name of person or group organizing event
Name of event
Number of people attending
If food/drink will be served
Preferred location (not guaranteed)
Thank you for your understanding,
Engineering Student Centre
Please see room booking process and form below.
|Faculty & Staff
Please click here.
Student Room Bookings
Failure to follow the instructions below will create delays in room confirmations.
1. Only EUS affiliated clubs/groups/associations may use this form. The name of the club/group/association must be clearly indicated in the comments field as well as your role and a description of the event. If you are unsure of your status you must contact EUS for confirmation before submitting your room request.
- Nonaffiliated clubs/groups/associations must contact the Events Bookings at McGill.
- The event may be supported by faculty funding; however it is recommended that you confirm whether the event meets the criteria for funding prior to making a room request.
- Details related to funding student projects, criteria and application forms may be found at: https://www.mcgill.ca/engineering/students/undergraduate/student-life/student-initiatives-funding-request-form
2. Student groups may also consider booking a room through EUS, SSMU or the McGill library.
- For more information on booking a room through SSMU: https://ssmu.ca/events-booking/
- For more information on library rooms consult their website at https://www.mcgill.ca/library/ and select ‘Room booking’.
- For more information on booking a room through EUS: https://wiki.mcgilleus.ca/Room_Booking
All weekend room requests must be made through Events Bookings at McGill. Fees may apply.
Please follow procedures at Booking a Lobby