All McGill Engineering Masters or PhD students are eligible to participate in the MERS poster session.
- Interested students should discuss their intention to submit with their supervisor.
- If supervisor approval is given, student should register their poster title and abstract (150 words or less) no later than 5 PM on Friday,September 14, 2018.
- Please register early! Registration will close when we reach our poster limit of 30 posters on or before September 14, 2018.
- Students are encouraged to create their own posters (at student/supervisor’s cost) or reuse a recent existing one.
- Come present your poster during the poster session of MERS on Thursday, September 27, 2018.
Please contactKatya.i.Marc [at] mcgill.ca ( Katya Marc) if you experience any technical issues with your online registration or have any questions