All McGill Engineering Masters or PhD students are eligible to participate in the MERS poster session.
- Interested students should discuss their intention to submit with their supervisor.
- If supervisor approval is given, student should register their poster title and abstract (150 words or less) no later than 5 PM on Friday,September 15, 2017.
- Please register early! Registration will close when we reach our poster limit of 50 posters on or before September 15, 2017.
- Students are encouraged to create their own posters (at student/supervisor’s cost) or reuse a recent existing one.
- Come present your poster during the poster session of MERS on Monday September 25, 2017.
Please contactKatya.i.Marc [at] mcgill.ca ( Katya Marc) if you experience any technical issues with your online registration or have any questions