All McGill Engineering Masters or PhD students are eligible to participate in the MERS poster session.
- Interested students should discuss their intention to submit with their supervisor.
- Once supervisor approval is given, student should register their poster title and abstract (150 words or less) no later than 5 PM on Friday, March 27, 2020.
- Please register early! Registration will close when we reach our poster limit of 30 posters on or before March 27, 2020.
- Students are encouraged to create their own posters (at student/supervisor’s cost). Students may also choose to showcase a poster that they presented at a recent conference.
- Come present your poster during the poster session of MERS on Wednesday April 8th, 2020.
Please contact graduatestudies.engineering [at] mcgill.ca if you experience any technical issues with your online registration or have any questions