Committee on Teaching and Learning
Terms of Reference
- To improve the quality of teaching and learning in the Engineering Faculty.
- To provide support to engineering staff to improve teaching effectiveness and student learning.
- To provide analysis, advice and leadership on pedagogical issues.
- To improve communication between academic staff and administration in the areas of teaching and learning.
- To monitor the evolution of technology and its impact on teaching and learning
Academic Lead, Enhanced Learning and Teaching in Engineering (ELATE): Prof. Lawrence Chen
Architecture: Prof. Salmaan Craig
Bioengineering: Prof. Sara Mahshid
Chemical Engineering: Prof. Christopher Moraes
Civil Engineering & Applied Mechanics: Prof. Dominic Frigon
Electrical & Computer Engineering: Prof. Ioannis Psaromiligkos
Mechanical Engineering: Prof. Jozsef Kovecses
Mining & Materials Engineering: Prof. Sidney Omelon & Prof. Alessandro Navarra
Urban Planning: Prof. Madhav Badami
Outstanding Teaching Award Winner: Prof. David Plant
Chair, Engineering Committee on Computing: Prof. Jun Song
University Teaching and Learning Services (TLS) Representative: Laura Winer (Director, TLS)
Faculty of Engineering Pedagogical Coordinator: Maria Orjuela-Laverde
V-P Academic: Jeremy Garneau