McGill Engine Space
The McGill Engine Centre provides open collaboration space, a seminar room, a conference room, a meeting room, and free coffee for McGill students, professors, and staff working on technological-based projects with business or social impact potential. The open space is re-configurable so that educational and networking events can take place.
Our Centre not only serves as a gathering place where creative collisions happen but also a place for people and organizations such as alumni mentors, companies, and investors can meet with our students, professors, and their teams.
We enable our innovators and entrepreneurs to create, test, and develop their technologically-based ideas in a creative, collaborative, and supportive environment.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We work together to create a welcoming and safe space we can all enjoy. During your visit to the McGill Engine Centre, please:
- Respect others
- Be courteous, knowing that others want to enjoy the Centre as you do, too
- Use furniture, equipment, and spaces for their intended purposes
- Keep all valuable personal items with you and do not leave them unattended at any time, the Centre is not responsible for lost or stolen property
- The McGill Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures is considered the basic university requirements and applies to all students registered on a part-time or full-time basis at McGill University. In addition, the Faculty of Engineering also adheres to the code of ethics found in The Blueprint.
To have a positive experience for everyone, certain behaviours are unacceptable, including:
- Abuse of any kind toward others
- Damaging or stealing Centre property
- Illegal activity
Guidelines for use and reservation of the rooms are found here.