Become a Peer Health Educator!
Become a Peer Health Educator and make an impact on the health and well-being of your fellow students and your university!
Peer Health Educators work to promote the following health topics:
- Eating Well
- Body Image and Disordered Eating
- Active Living
- Mental Well-Being and Resilience
- Mental Health Care
- Sexual Health and Healthy Relationships
- Consent, Pleasure, and Desire
- Alcohol and Safer Partying Education
- Health Care
Learn more on the Healthy McGill website!