Graduate programs with the Faculty of Education are offered by each of our three departments:
- Department of Integrated Studies in Education (DISE)
- Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology (ECP)
- Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education (KPE)
The Faculty also offers the Masters of Arts in Teaching and Learning (MATL), a two-year graduate program leading to teacher certification for those already holding an undergraduate degree in a teachable subject.
For more information about programs, including admission requirements and courses, consult:
- McGill's Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website
- McGill's eCalendar
- Research in the Faculty of Education
- How do I apply?
- What types of awards, funding and fellowships are offered?
- How much is tuition?/What are the fees?
- Is financial aid available?