- Dept. of Educational and Counselling Psychology
- ed_counselling_psych mcgill.ca/education
- Dept. of Integrated Studies in Education
- ed_integrated_studies mcgill.ca/education
- Dept. of Kinesiology and Physical Education
- kinesiology_phys_ed mcgill.ca/education
- Education Development and Alumni Relations Office
- ed_dev_alum_rel_office mcgill.ca/education
- education_student_affairs mcgill.ca/education
- Educational Leadership Seminar Series
- ed_leadership_smnr_ser mcgill.ca/education
- Faculty of Education
- educ_fac mcgill.ca/education
When it comes to teaching math skills to kids, parents and educators try it all: quizzes over breakfast, extra homework help and stories that incorporate math concepts....
ECP's Tina Montreuil and Micah Tilley co-author new book, "Healthy Minds, Healthy Schools: Strategies and Activities for Happy and Successful Learners"
A new book authored by Dr....
Tristan Kosciuch, Katarina Kuhnert, Lauren Thompson, Jade Sauvé, Dean Bruce Lennox, Edward Chernysh, Andrei Lupu, Chelsea Kim, Johanna Hoshizaki, Hamza Ahmad. ...
BC Studies: The British Columbia Quarterly, has published a review of Unfree Labour?...
"Transdisciplinarity in Mathematics Education: Blurring Disciplinary Boundaries," co-edited by DISE's Limin Jao, is now published
Limin Jao has co-edited a new publication from Springer, Transdisciplinarity in Mathematics Education: ...
New book from DISE's Boyd White, Amélie Lemieux: "Mapping Holistic Learning: An Introductory Guide to Aesthetigrams"
A new book from co-authored by DISE's Boyd White and Amélie Lemieux, Mapping Holistic Learning: An Introductory Guide...
DISE's Professor Zanazanian develops tool that makes room for English-speaking community in teaching of Quebec history
MONTREAL – October 12, 2017 - Dr. Paul Zanazanian of the Department of Integrated Studies in Education at McGill University has developed a pedagogical tool designed to complement the provincial history program and to make room for the diverse presence and contributions of English-speakers to Quebec....
A series of upcoming Arts Against PostRacialism events will respond to and express resistance to the presence of blackface on Canadian campuses....