This fall semester, McGill Kinesiology Clinic is offering convenient semi-personalized workouts at home (via Zoom) or in-person at Currie Gym!
- No previous exercise experience required
- Exercise is adapted to suit all levels
- No equipment necessary
- Informative advice on best practices, injury risks, and improving performance
- All sessions will be supervised by a staff kinesiologist and involve student trainers
Choose the in-person OR Zoom option:
- In-Person: 60-minutes of semi-private training ($120 flat fee)
- Zoom: 45-minutes with a small group fitness class ($60 flat fee)
Sessions are twice a week for 10 weeks, September to November!
clinic.kpe [at] mcgill.ca (Contact us for scheduling and book your spot today!)