Positions by Department
- Department of Integrated Studies in Education (DISE): [Employment Opportunities page]
- Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology (ECP): [Employment Opportunities page]
- Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education (KPE): [Employment Opportunities page]
Administrative and Support Positions
Listed on McGill's Human Resources Website
Need to hire?
Please complete the Request for Hire form.
Professional Development Program (Pilot Project):
The Faculty of Education has created a Professional Development Program with the aim to support the ongoing learning and development of our Management, Professional and Clerical Staff, in addition to the courses provided by the University through central Human Resources. Please note the program is a pilot project and will run for one year before re-assessment.
All full-time, part-time regular Management, Professional, Administrative and Support Staff are eligible to participate in the professional development program. After one-year of service, staff will be eligible to apply for this program. Temporary employees are not eligible to apply.
Eligible Expenses ($1500 maximum)
- Registration fees for courses, conferences, and seminars
- Transportation to courses, conferences and seminars
- Hotel accommodations, parking, and meals associated with professional development activities
- Complete the online professional development request form
- Obtain approval from your immediate supervisor and Chair/Director of your department/unit
- Submit your application to hr.education [at] mcgill.ca
The application deadline is two months before the professional development activity will take place.
Assessment of Applications
The Faculty’s Human Resources Office and the Dean’s Office will assess the applications.
Reimbursements & Cancellations
You may submit a Cash Advance request to the Faculty’s Finance Office once your application has been approved. Upon your return, please submit an expense report with all the required documentation/receipts to reconcile the advance. If you have paid for the expenses out-of-pocket, please submit an expense report with all the required documentation/receipts to the Faculty’s Finance Office. Expenses that exceed the amount of the $1500 shall be the responsibility of the applicant.
If a cancellation is necessary, please contact the Faculty’s Human Resources Office as soon as possible. Cancellations will be considered only for exceptional circumstances.