The Office of Leadership in Community and International Initiatives (LCII) is a central hub which serves the purpose of developing, facilitating, enhancing and leveraging collaborations, partnerships & exchanges with various local, national or international institutions and communities through a central tightly aligned and well-integrated administrative structure.
The objective of the Office of Leadership in Community and International Initiatives (LCII) of the Faculty of Education is to integrate and align leadership, community engagement, and international outreach activities.
More specifically, the mandate of the office of LCII is to optimise existing and foster new possibilities for collaborations and partnerships including academic program delivery, community-based research activities, professional development-related research activities, professional training seminars and workshops.
- Provides creative leadership programming through its
projects, partnerships and innovations.
- Offers professional development opportunities with two Graduate Certificates in Educational Leadership.
- Hosts the annual Distinguished Educator Seminar Series.
- Assesses leadership needs.
- Conducts qualitative research on professional development.