The Adriano Tassone Internship Award established in 2009 by Vincent and Sabina Tassone along with friends and family, in memory of their son Adriano Tassone, to help students who have completed U1 and/or U2 in the Department of Kinesiology and Physical Education to gain practical experience in the area of research in Kinesiology through a summer internship award.
- Based on student’s CGPA
- The student must be supervised by a KPE faculty member for 12 weeks during the summer session
- Priority will be given to students who have not been previously awarded this Award
- The student cannot receive credits for the work done as part of this Award
- The student is expected to work full-time in the supervisor’s laboratory for the entire Summer
- Applicants fitting in either of two categories will be considered:
- Students receiving matching funds (additional $ 2,000) from the supervisor
- Students enrolled in EDKP 453 to also be conducted during the Summer
Deadline to apply:
March 20, 2015
Submit application form to the Undergraduate Program Director, william.harvey [at] mcgill.ca (Dr. William Harvey), in the KPE Department.