Access to the Faculty of Education Audiovisual Equipment Loan Service is currently by appointment only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM in EDUC 328 (Education Building). The length of individual loans will be extended longer than usually within the limits of existing AV equipment inventories.
Please send all inquiries and reservation requests to audiovisual.education [at] mcgill.ca indicating:
- Type of equipment required
- Pickup and return dates and times requested
Pickup and Returns:
Students or staff without approved building access are required to complete three steps:
- Send a reservation request email to audiovisual.education [at] mcgill.ca with the appropriate details (mentioned above)
- Complete the Faculty of Education Access to Retrieve Items Form THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE of the equipment pickup/return date.
- Complete the McGill COVID-19 Self-Assessment Form on the day of requested building access.
Access to COVID-19 Self-Assessment Form:
- Login to Minerva
- Go to the “Personal” tab
- Click on “Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self-Assessment for Students and Employees on campus,” and fill out the short form.
- Submit the form to your immediate supervisor and
- Fill out the for a second time and submit the form to degane.sougal [at] mcgill.ca. (i.e. this form must be submitted twice with two different recipients in the “Supervisor’s email” 1 copy to your immediate supervisor and 1 copy to degane.sougal [at] mcgill.ca).
- Please note that the university requires each person visiting the building to fill out this form prior to each time they enter a building. The Faculty and the university will do periodic checks to see if researchers are complying with the university regulations.
The AV Loan email account is monitored daily, but please expect some delays in receiving a reply. Last-minute urgent requests cannot be accommodated, due to the established COVID-19 protocols. If you have any questions please contact us at 514-398-8116 or audiovisual.education [at] mcgill.ca.