- LUISS University Rome, Italy 2012 – 2014
Masters of International Public Affairs
- Università di Pisa, Italy 2009 – 2011
Masters of International Law, Summa cum Laude Graduate
- Università di Pisa, Italy 2005 – 2008
Bachelor of Law, Summa Graduate
- Amurgo Pacheco A, et. al. "SME Competitiveness Outlook 2016: Meeting the Standard for Trade" International Trade Centre (UNCTAD - WTO). Geneva, Switzerland - 2016
- Beggiato F, et al. "SMEs Competitiveness in Ghana. Alliances for Action" International Trade Centre (UNCTAD - WTO). Geneva, Switzerland - 2016
- Ferretti T, Skae O, and Manson H. "Zimbabwe Engineering, Iron and Steel Sector Strategy 2015 - 2020" International Trade Centre (UNCTAD - WTO). Geneva, Switzerland - 2015
- September 2018: Marcel A. Desautels Doctoral Fellowship 2018-2019
- September 2017: Marcel A. Desautels Doctoral Fellowship 2017-2018
- October 2012: Robert F. Kennedy Centre for Human Rights Europe Scholarship: "US Election 2012"
- August 2011: Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Trainee Program "MAE CRUI"
- April 2011: Summa cum Laude Graduate, Università di Pisa
- August 2010: Socrates Scholarship - Erasmus Program for European Higher
- November 2008: Summa Graduate, Università di Pisa
- June 2018 - Cartagena, Colombia. Presenting my paper "An affordance lens to social upgrading. A new angle for technology based sustainability strategies in global value chains" at the academic conference CERALE 2018 - Innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainable development. Rethinking the Europe - Americas relationship in a disruptive world.
- October 2016 - George Town, Cayman Islands. Speaker and panelist at the "Caribbean Week of Agriculture 2016"
- June 2016 - FAO, Rome. Executive Seminar: "Promoting inclusive and gender-sensitive producer organisations and agricultural investments in cocoa and coffee value-chains"
- April 2016 - Università Roma Tre, Rome. Executive Workshop "Italy in Global Value Chains. Country, regions and firm analysis".
- February 2016 - Nairobi, Kenya. Speaker and panelistat the 5th Fairtrade Africa Convention.
- October 2014 – European University Institute - Academy of Global Governance, Florence. Training: "Global Value Chains: Policy Implications and Opportunities"
My main research interests originate from my previous work experience in sustainable development with the International Trade Centre (joint agency of the United Nations and the World Trade Organization) and the efforts of Management scholars to integrate social issues into Organizational and Strategic literature. The phenomena on which I am actually focusing my attention are:
- Sustainability strategies for private sector organizations, with an emphasis on:
- impact investing and alternative business & governance models incentivizingprivate sector contribution to the public good;
- issues of coordination in public-private partnerships for commercially driven alliances;
- innovative frameworks for participatory and multi-stakeholder collaboration.
- Innovative theoretical and practical frameworks for investigating and guiding the sustainable introduction and use of technology in developmental settings.
- Alternative organizational arrangements fostering the integration of social instances in the firm.