MPA, LUISS University Rome, Italy. 2012 – 2014
LLM, Università di Pisa, Italy. 2005 – 2011. Summa cum Laude Graduate
- Amurgo Pacheco A, et. al. (2016). SME Competitiveness Outlook 2016: Meeting the Standard for Trade. International Trade Centre (UNCTAD - WTO). Geneva, Switzerland.
- Beggiato F, et al. (2016). SMEs Competitiveness in Ghana. Alliances for Action. International Trade Centre (UNCTAD - WTO). Geneva, Switzerland.
- Ferretti T, Skae O, and Manson H (2015). Zimbabwe Engineering, Iron and Steel Sector Strategy 2015 – 2020. International Trade Centre (UNCTAD - WTO). Geneva, Switzerland.
- September 2019: Graduate Excellence Award 2019-2020
- September 2018: Marcel A. Desautels Doctoral Fellowship 2018-2019
- September 2017: Marcel A. Desautels Doctoral Fellowship 2017-2018
- October 2012: Robert F. Kennedy Centre for Human Rights Europe Scholarship
- August 2011: Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Trainee Program "MAE CRUI"
- April 2011: Summa cum Laude Graduate, Università di Pisa
- August 2010: Socrates Scholarship - Erasmus Program for European Higher Education
- July 2019 – Edinburgh, UK. European Group on Organization Studies – EGOS 2019: “Coffee culture, creativity and sustainable supply: Uncovering the co-evolution of SMEs and locations at the upper-end of global supply chains” (sole-author).
- June 2019 – New York, NY. Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics – SASE 2019: “Building new capabilities for innovation in developing countries to address global health challenges” (second author).
- June 2018 - Cartagena, Colombia. CERALE 2018 - Innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainable development: "An affordance lens to social upgrading. A new angle for technology-based sustainability strategies in global value chains" (sole-author).
- October 2016 - George Town, Cayman Islands. Speaker and panelist as a representative of the International Trade Centre (UNCTAD-WTO) at the Caribbean Week of Agriculture 2016.
- February 2016 - Nairobi, Kenya. Speaker and panelist as a representative of the International Trade Centre (UNCTAD-WTO) at the 5th Fairtrade Africa Convention.
My main research interests originate from my previous experience in sustainable development and innovation with the International Trade Centre (joint agency of the United Nations and the World Trade Organization) and the efforts of management scholars to integrate social issues into the Strategy & Organization literature. The research areas on which I focus are:
- Impact investments in the agri-commodities sector
- Development of sustainable markets and inclusive Global Value Chains
- New forms of organizing and governance fostering social inclusion and innovation
- Creativity and knowledge creation in cities, clusters, and organizations