Career Management Resources
Located in the Soutar Career Centre, the Career Management team at Desautels offers you a different type of career coaching experience. We work with you individually to provide you customized, valuable support as you explore different career options and navigate your own career path. Through innovative programs, events, workshops and speaker series, you develop key transferrable skills, establish industry connections (with alumni and employers), understand what is needed to ultimately achieve your career goals and thrive in today's ambiguous and ever-evolving work environment.
We work closely with you one-on-one from the moment you enter McGill to help you:
- Define your career strategy within the Analytics landscape
- Differentiate your online presence and craft/maintain your personal brand (LinkedIn)
- Build a strong CV & cover letter that will help you land your dream job
- Perfect your interview techniques
- Negotiate a job offer to achieve your best interest
“Personal success is yours to define. It depends on your ownership and determination. If you drive with passion, we’ll help you navigate the road to success.”
Executive Director, Career Management
Plan for Opportunity
Immigration & Work Permits
Consult with McGill's International Student Services (ISS) regarding the Post-Graduate Work Permit, immigration FAQs, and more.
Partner with McGill MMA
Learn more about how your organization can become an MMA Industry Partner through several of our engagement opportunities.