Applying to the Professional MBA, part-time program for working professionals
You are about to make the right decision. The Desautels Faculty of Management Professional MBA is designed for high-achieving, ambitious students interested in making a real change in their careers while maintaining their current positions. McGill seeks talented applicants with strong academics, leadership skills and managerial potential.
Admissions criteria and decisions are based on the following components:
- An undergraduate degree and any further academic qualifications.
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- In addition, applicants who completed their undergrad degree in an university where the language of instruction was not in English are required to complete the TOEFL or IELTS.
- A minimum of two years of relevant full time work experience after completion of their undergraduate degree.
- The admissions committee will also carefully review your essays, extracurricular interests and letters of reference.
Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview with a member of the admission team.
If you have any questions on the requirements above, please feel free to email us at professionalmba.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca.