in the following criteria*
- % of female faculty
- % of female students (tied)
- International faculty %
- International students %
- International mobility
- International course experience
- Carbon footprint rank (tied)
& 83rd globally*
Dare to learn differently with the Full-Time MBA at McGill University's Desautels Faculty of Management.
Designed for the mid-career student who aims to move to a higher rung of leadership within an organization or the student who seeks to leverage a McGill MBA to blaze a new career path in a new country.
New McGill MBA financial aid packages for permanent residents of Quebec, covering up to 75% of current tuition.
Learn about our full-time MBA admissions process including our requirements.
- Benefit from one-on-one career coaching tailored to your needs.
- Gain personal insights through advanced psychometric testing.
- Connect with industry experts to help you navigate your career path.
- Enjoy comprehensive support throughout your MBA journey.
- Network in-person in Canada’s two largest job markets through a Faculty-led Toronto trip, Montreal career panels, recruitment fairs, and company visits.
- Expand your network through DesautelsConnect, a cutting-edge online platform.
- Engage with alumni and business leaders through various mentorship opportunities.
Dare to chart your own course
In business education, as in business, what works today will not necessarily work tomorrow. There’s nothing traditional or expected about the McGill MBA program. There can’t be if we expect our students to complete at the highest level in a rapidly changing business environment. We recognize that each student in our incoming MBA classes comes to us with a diverse background, skillset, and vision for the future. Our one-year and two-year program options take this diversity of need into account.
We also recognize that employers are hungry for a set of skills that most MBA programs have historically neglected to teach, like AI, financial technology, data analysis, and design thinking. When the market speaks, we listen. With flexible specializations, our students can personalize the content of their degrees to gain a competitive edge. Our MBA program charters its own course because we expect our students to do the same.
More from John-Paul