Student Affairs Administrator
We’re Here to Help!
If you are not sure what an advisor can do for you, we can help you by:
- Guiding your course selections to make sure you meet your program requirements;
- Helping to inform your decision to select a specific specialization, complementary or elective course;
- Providing general information about the experiential learning component (exchange programs, the international study trip, internship or practicum) of the program;
- Assisting you with your class schedule, the course registration process, and waitlists;
- Providing information related to the final exam schedule as well as approving deferred and/or supplemental exams;
- Organizing activities related to student wellness;
- Offering support and referrals in cases of academic or personal difficulty.
→ MBAadvising [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
→ *MS Bookings
*Appointments via MS Bookings will be available again as of Monday, August 2, 2021.