Associate Director Programs & Student Affairs
Interim Program Administrator
James Nicholas D'Elia
Student Affairs Administrator
In order to access the MBA Current Student Resources please login using your McGill Credentials.
We’re Here to Help!
If you are not sure what an advisor can do for you, we can help you by:
- Guiding your course selections to make sure you meet your program requirements;
- Helping to inform your decision to select a specific specialization, complementary or elective course;
- Providing general information about the experiential learning component (exchange programs, the international study trip, internship or practicum) of the program;
- Assisting you with your class schedule, the course registration process, and waitlists;
- Providing information related to the final exam schedule as well as approving deferred and/or supplemental exams;
- Organizing activities related to student wellness;
- Offering support and referrals in cases of academic or personal difficulty.
Health & Wellness Resources
If you are a current student and are in need of:
- An appointment with a clinician off-campus because you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms;
- Mental health care; or
- On-campus wellness support;
Please review the full list of on-campus and off-campus resources that are available to you here.