PhD Student, Health Care
- Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University 2013-Present
Ph.D. (Management), NSERC CREATE Program on Healthcare Operations and Information Management
- HEC Montréal, 2011-2013
M.Sc. (Administration), Business Analytics
- École Polytechnique de Montréal, 2006-2010
B.Eng., Mechanical Engineering
Area of expertise:
Applied Operations Research; Applied Machine Learning; Medical Decision Making; Healthcare Operations Management
- Cousineau, M., Perron, S., Caporossi, G., Paiva, M., Segatto, M. “RWA Problem with Geodesics in Realistic OTN Topologies.”, Optical Switching and Networking, vol. 15, pp. 18-28, Jan. 2015. doi:10.1016/j.osn.2014.05.010
- Gagnon, H., Cousineau, M., Adler, A., Hartinger, A. E. “A Resistive Mesh Phantom for Assessing the Performance of EIT Systems.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 2257-2266, Sept. 2010. doi:10.1109/TBME.2010.2052618
Awards, honours, and fellowships:
- January 2016 - December 2016: DDSS’s Excellence in Teaching Award
- September 2016 - August 2017: Rathlyn Foundation PhD Fellowship
- October 2016 - November 2016: Graduate Mobility Award
- September 2015 - August 2016: CIRRELT’s Doctoral Redaction Scholarship
- May 2014 - December 2015: FRQNT’s Doctoral Research Scholarship
- September 2013 - August 2014: Rathlyn Foundation Fellowship in Management
- September 2013 - August 2014: CIRRELT’s Doctoral Admission Scholarship
- January 2013 - December 2016: NSERC CREATE HOIM
- September 2012 - August 2013: Finalist for the Best Master’s Thesis Award
- September 2012 - August 2013: Graduation Scholarship
- January 2012 - April 2012: Honour Roll
- September 2011 - August 2012: Fernand Amesse Scholarship
École Polytechnique de Montréal
- September 2009 - August 2010: De Vinci Profile
- September 2009 - August 2010: Mention of Excellence from the Director General
- September 2009 - August 2010: CSME Student Gold Medal Award
- September 2008 - August 2009: Winner of L’Oreal Ingenius International Contest in Paris, France
- May 2008 - August 2008: NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Award
- September 2007 - August 2008: Youth Promotion Fund Scholarship
- September 2007 - December 2007: UPIR Scholarship
- September 2006 - August 2007: Admission Scholarship
- Cousineau, M., Murphy, S. A., Pineau, J., Verter, V. “Kernel Mean Matching for Causal Inference”, Optimization Days 2017, HEC Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 8 – 10, 2017.
- Cousineau, M., Pineau, J., Turecki, G., Verter, V. “A Clinical Decision Support System for Treatment-resistant Depression: A Pilot Study”, 2015 INFORMS Annual Meeting, Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, November 1 – 4, 2015.
- Cousineau, M., Verter, V. “Optimization of the Mental Health Residential Services in Montreal”, IIE Annual Conference & Expo 2014 – ISERC, Palais des Congres de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 31 – June 3, 2014.
- Cousineau, M., Perron, S., Caporossi, G., Paiva, M., Segatto, M. “RWA Problem with Geodesics in Realistic OTN Topologies”, Optimization Days 2013, HEC Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 6 – 8, 2013.
- Cousineau, M., Perron, S., Caporossi, G., Paiva, M., Segatto, M. “RWA Problem with Geodesics in Realistic OTN Topologies”, 10th International Conference on Computational Management Science, HEC Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 1 – 3, 2013.