Professor Nancy J. Adler is a pioneer in the increasingly important integration of art and design with business and societal leadership. She has brought artistic approaches into her work with managers and executives worldwide for more than three decades.
During the 20,000-member Academy of Management Meeting in Montreal, Professor Adler presented a series of keynote addresses on her work. McGill’s Desautels Faculty of Management proudly supported the world premiere of Professor Adler’s art exhibition, "Reality in Translation: Going Beyond the Dehydrated Language of Management", featuring a distinctive selection of her paintings and monotype prints.
View Professor Adler's work
- adlerartistry.com - a world of both artistic creation and leadership artistry
- Leadership Insight journal (published by Routledge)
- Reinventing Our Legacy, a short film produced by Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Beverly Shaffer.
- “Leading Beautifully: The Creative Economy and Beyond”, Distinguished-Speaker lecture
- Artistic Integrity and Leadership: Going beyond the Dehydrated Language of Management, a video of the Leadership Dialogue with Maestro Kent Nagano, Music Director of the Orchestre Symphonique de Montréal, and Professor Nancy J. Adler as part of the MDIIM Integrated Management Symposium Series.