The Program for Operations Excellence offers training opportunities tailored to meet the needs of corporate executives and professionals.
Originally established in 2004, the Program for Quality Leadership has been delivering quality related courses to students and industry professionals for over twelve years. It was re-launched in 2008 as the Program for Operations Excellence to respond to increasing needs in the industry to expand the curricula to cover other operations management topics like Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma courses in the Montreal and Toronto areas.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Enterprise Training and Certification (4 days)
Six Sigma has become the most successful continuous improvement methodology and project management methodology for quality improvements. Learn more
- Montreal - Oct 17-20, 2018 (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Edmonton - Nov 27-30, 2018 (Tuesday to Friday)
- Toronto - August 27-29, 2018 (Monday to Thursday)
Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification (3 days)
- Montreal - Oct 17-19 2018 (Wednesday to Friday)
- Edmonton - Nov 27-29, 2018 (Tuesday to Thursday)
- Toronto – August 27-29, 2018 (Monday to Wednesday)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare
Knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology has become a prominent skill for professionals in Development, Manufacturing and Service companies, and is a rising trend in the healthcare field. Learn more
- Toronto - October 24-26, 2018 (Wednesday to Friday)
- Montreal - November 1-3, 2018 (Thursday to Saturday)