Are you a Desautels student who would like to gain experience addressing organizational and societal challenges?
The Marcel Desautels Institute for Integrated Management (MDIIM) will appoint its first cohort of Integrated Management Student Fellows in the winter 2018 term. The program provides an opportunity to hone practical skills through paid experiential learning.
What does the Integrated Management Student Fellowship Program entail? The opportunity for a select few MBA and BCom students to...
- work closely with a Desautels faculty member on a research or partnership development project;
- participate in special projects and events organized by MDIIM;
- connect with other students and build a sense of personal purpose with your studies; and
- be compensated for up to 15 hours per week during the academic semester.
Who is eligible?
- All MBA and BCom students enrolled in the winter 2018 academic term
How can students apply?
- Individual fellowship positions are posted on myFuture. Please search for “IM STUDENT FELLOWSHIP” in the job title to see the list of available positions.
- Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted through myFuture.
What are the projects?
The following positions are now open on myFuture:
· 107109: Bridging Community-Based and Business Research into Viable Social Businesses
· 107110: Healthcare and Optimal Resource Allocation
· 107028: Research Design for Two-Sided Platforms
· 107111: Research Design for Women, Aboriginal, and Minority Entrepreneurs in Supply Chains
· 107113: SolarDecathalon Management Team Member
Applications for the winter 2018 term are due Sunday, November 26, 11:59 pm.
For any questions, please contact mdiim.mgmt [at] mcgill.ca (subject: IM%20Student%20Fellowship) with “IM Student Fellowship” in the subject line.