Are you looking for a dentist?
- Services are provided by McGill faculty dentists (If you are looking for the teaching clinic, please click here)
- Located just across from the Roddick Gates for easy access and convenience
- Services available to all McGill students, staff, faculty and community
- Direct billing for most insurance companies, you only paying for the portion that your plan does not cover
Make an Appointment:
Get in touch with us today to make an appointment: clinic.dentistry [at] mcgill.ca
Contact and Hours:
clinic.dentistry [at] mcgill.ca
We are located at 752 Sherbrooke Street West (click here for Google Map).
Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (closed daily between 1:00 – 2:00pm).
Dental Services Offered:
Are you experiencing tooth pain? Time for your check-up? We offer a full array of services for our patients.
- Diagnostic Services – complete exams, emergency exams, X-rays: Please click here for a Requisition for Maxillofacial Imaging
- Consultation for Oral Maxillofacial Pathology or Orofacial Pain: Please fill out the form here
- Preventative Services - check-ups and cleanings, brushing and flossing
- Restoratives Services - fillings – white (composite) or silver (amalgam)
- Fixed Prosthetics - crowns, bridges and implants
- Endodontics Treatment - gum treatments and root canals (*temporarily unavailable)
- Oral Surgery – tooth extraction (including wisdom teeth)
- Minor Orthodontics – re-cementing retainer wires, dental impressions
- Removable Guards - nightguards and sportsguards
- Bleaching Treatment - teeth whitening
- Oral Pathology - Consults and biopsy
- Referrals to specialists
For students we can work closely with your dental office back home to make sure you get the care you need. If you haven't had time for cleanings when returning home, or if you had dental work that couldn't be completed before school started, we can assist your regular dentist and help you right here on campus.