The following forms must be completed by all new faculty appointees and returned to the Dean's Office (2001 McGill College)
- Biographical Information for New Employees [.pdf]
- Salary Direct Deposit Form [.pdf]
- Curriculum Vitae ( Sample Curriculum Vitae for Dentists )
- Copy of DDS/DMD degree
- Copy of Specialty certificate or diploma (if appropriate)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- 2 small photographs
Additional forms to be completed by faculty teaching at the Montreal General Hospital clinic and returned to the Clinic Directors Office
- Hospital Application for Appointment
- Liability Insurance Authorization Form
- Copy of license from l'Ordre des dentistes du Quebec
- Copy of Malpractice Liability Insurance certificate
- Copy of certificate of professional conduct (highlights whether or not the dentist is in good standing with the ordre or if there are any complaints against him/ her) from the Ordre des Dentistes du Québec.
Academic Staff Departures
Please consult the Academic Personnel Office website for the University's policies on academic staff departures and resignations.
McGill Email Account
All part-time faculty are entitled to a McGill email address. Please consult the IT Services website for instructions on how to set up your McGill email.