Student Wellness (SWELL)
SWELL is a psychoeducation program that meets 2 hours weekly, over a 6 week period. The group is facilitated by individuals with lived mental illness experiences.
SWELL is designed for students with recent or ongoing mental health challenges who are looking for practical tools they can use to maintain their well-being.
The goals of SWELL are to:
- develop a personal self-care plan
- understand components of and contributors to wellness
- learn techniques to foster self-compassion and mind-body connection
- understand the role of supportive relationships and recovery time
- connect with peers in a safe(r), non-judgmental space
If you would like to join SWELL, sign up by clicking the link below and filling out the online form. Groups will remain open for registration throughout the fall semester.
Register for SWELL
|October 10, 17, 24, 31, November 7, 14||Wednesdays 13h-15h||Brown Building, Room 4200||Register (open through Nov. 14)|
|October 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5, 12, 19||Mondays 17h-19h||Brown Building, Room 3001||Register (open through Nov. 19)|
|October 25, November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29||Thursdays 17h-19h||Brown Building, Room 5001||Register (open through Nov. 29)|
|October 30, November 6, 13, 20, 27, December 4||Tuesdays 15h30-17h30||Brown Building, Room 4200||Register (open through Dec. 4)|