The health and well-being of the McGill community is of utmost importance to the University. McGill is dedicated to ensuring that our staff can carry out their duties in a manner that is both safe and consistent with the robust and high-quality work environment for which the University is known.
- Remote or in-person? Closed or open? Track the status of McGill’s operations, including its academic activities, as we respond to government directives to manage the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unsure of what to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with a case? Consult our guidelines.
- Supervisors who are dealing with employees with COVID-19 symptoms or a diagnosis can consult our supervisors guide.
Coming to the University
- Read and follow our overall health guidelines, and (as applicable) the health guidelines for students and health guidelines for employees (including student employees)
- All individuals on our campuses are now required to wear a mask or face covering at all times when in any indoor shared space. There are a few exceptions to this rule - learn more here.
- Complete a daily health check form before coming to campus, if you are an employee (including student employees)
- Employees, including student employees, must consult the Employee guide – Return to Campus for procedures related to the resumption of on-campus work.
- IT Services
- The Provost’s Office (Equity)
- Accessibility toolkit & resources
- rachel.desjourdy [at] mcgill.ca (subject: COVID-19) (Accessibility Advisor)
Human Resources health and wellness information
- Coronavirus related resources for employees
- Employee guide - Return to campus
- Health and well-being resources