The health and well-being of the McGill community is of utmost importance to the University. McGill is dedicated to ensuring that our staff can carry out their duties in a manner that is both safe and consistent with the robust and high-quality work environment for which the University is known.
- Remote or in-person? Closed or open? Track the status of McGill’s operations, including its academic activities, as we respond to government directives to manage the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unsure of what to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with a case? Consult our guidelines.
- Supervisors who are dealing with employees with COVID-19 symptoms or a diagnosis can consult our supervisors guide.
Coming to the University
- Read and follow our overall health guidelines, and (as applicable) the health guidelines for students and health guidelines for employees (including student employees)
- All individuals on our campuses are now required to wear a procedural mask at all times when in any indoor shared space. The University will provide procedural masks to all students, faculty and staff coming to our campuses, and individuals who would prefer to bring their own procedural masks will be permitted to do so. There are a few exceptions to this rule - learn more and view a list of mask distribution locations here.
- Complete a daily health check form before coming to campus, if you are an employee (including student employees)
- Employees, including student employees, must consult the Employee guide – Return to Campus for procedures related to the resumption of on-campus work.
- IT Services
- The Provost’s Office (Equity)
- Accessibility toolkit & resources
- rachel.desjourdy [at] mcgill.ca (subject: COVID-19) (Accessibility Advisor)
Human Resources health and wellness information
- Coronavirus related resources for employees
- Employee guide - Return to campus
- Health and well-being resources