Every member of our community is to review this self-evaluation form each day before coming to campus. This is part of our shared responsibility to keep our community safe, and a requirement for staff based on CNESST guidelines.
Please review the following questions
- Are you experiencing one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms?
If your symptom(s) relate to an existing chronic condition (e.g., allergies) answer yes only if it is a new or worsening symptom.
- Feeling feverish, or having flu-like chills or fever (oral temperature 38.1°C (100.4°F) or higher
- Sudden loss of sense of smell (anosmia) without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste
- Cough or worsening of a chronic cough
- Trouble breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Are you experiencing two or more of the following symptoms?
- Stomach ache
- Nausea or vomiting
- Runny nose or nasal congestion (stuffy nose) of unknown cause
- Major fatigue (for no obvious reason)
- Significant loss of appetite
- Unusual or unexplained muscle pain (not related to physical activity)
- Unusual headache
- Have you recently received a positive COVID-19 test result?
- Have you been directed by Public Health Authorities to self-isolate for a reason(s) other than being symptomatic or having received a positive COVID-19 test result?
You may come to campus. Have a nice day!
You must self-isolate regardless of vaccination status and follow the Instructions for People with COVID-19 Symptoms. Do not come to campus.
You can call McGill's Case Management Group at 514-398-2920 for guidance on next steps.
If you are required to miss work or school
If you will need to miss school due to COVID related reasons, please go to Minerva and complete the Academic Considerations Form under the Personal tab. A staff member will follow up with you.
If you are required to miss work due to COVID related reasons, please visit Minerva to complete the COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form for Employees under the Personal tab to alert your supervisor. HR Disability Management will contact you to let you know next steps, e.g. work accommodations.
Thank you for completing the Self-Evaluation Checklist. Your efforts are helping to keep our campus community healthy and safe.