Note that until further notice, when additional government restrictions are in place, only necessary visitors are allowed on campus. Due to the current situation, visitors are not allowed at McGill Residences.
Visitors are allowed to come to campus provided the visit is planned and provided the individual has a McGill sponsor. For visitors crossing the border (e.g. technicians, service people) who need to come to campus to provide an essential service, please contact Procurement.
What do I have to do as a Visitor?
- Prior to your visit, fill out the Visitor Access Form and return a copy to your McGill sponsor.
- Review and adhere to the Health Guidelines.
- Bring your own mask or face covering.
- Review the required screening questions on the morning of your planned visit, and refrain from coming to campus if you answer yes to any of the questions.
What is my responsibility as a Sponsor?
- Ensure the visitor is aware of and adheres to all of the above directives.
- Keep a copy of the completed Visitor Access Form for 14 days after the visit in order to assist with contact tracing if necessary.
- Meet the visitor at an assigned entrance to let them in and ensure they depart.