The health and well-being of the McGill community is of utmost importance to the University. McGill is dedicated to ensuring that our researchers can carry out their activities in a manner that is both safe and consistent with the robust and high-quality research for which the University is known.
- As government directives change, find out what the status is of research activities and general operations at McGill by consulting our operational status page.
Coming to the University
- Please read and follow our overall health guidelines, and (as applicable) the health guidelines for students and health guidelines for employees (including student employees)
- All individuals on our campuses are now required to wear a mask or face covering at all times when in any indoor shared space. There are a few exceptions to this rule - learn more here.
- Complete a daily health check form before coming to campus, if you are an employee (including student employees)
- Employees, including student employees, must consult the Employee guide – Return to Campus for procedures related to the resumption of on-campus work.
- Please read and follow the Principles and Procedures for Research on campus and, if relevant, the Directives for Resumption of Research with Human Participants.
- If you supervise an employee, familiarize yourself with the Guide for Supervisors to deal with individuals with COVID symptoms or with confirmed COVID diagnosis on campus and follow the guidelines therein.