McGill is dedicated to ensuring that our faculty and instructors can convey their knowledge in a manner that is both safe and consistent with the robust and high-quality teaching for which the University is known.
- For more information on the status of academic activities and general operations, consult our operational status webpage
Coming to the university
- Read and follow our overall health guidelines, and (as applicable) the health guidelines for students and health guidelines for employees (including student employees)
- All individuals on our campuses are now required to wear a procedural mask at all times when in any indoor shared space. The University will provide procedural masks to all students, faculty and staff coming to our campuses, and individuals who would prefer to bring their own procedural masks will be permitted to do so. There are a few exceptions to this rule - learn more and view a list of mask distribution locations here.
- Complete a daily health check form before coming to campus, if you are an employee (including student employees)
- Employees, including student employees, must consult the Employee guide – Return to Campus for procedures related to the resumption of on-campus work.
- All in-person teaching activities will follow the Directives for the Resumption of on-campus academic activities for students.