McGill is dedicated to ensuring that our faculty and instructors can convey their knowledge in a manner that is both safe and consistent with the robust and high-quality teaching for which the University is known.
- For more information on the status of academic activities and general operations, consult our operational status webpage
Coming to the university
- Read and follow our overall health guidelines, and (as applicable) the health guidelines for students and health guidelines for employees (including student employees)
- All individuals on our campuses are now required to wear a mask or face covering at all times when in any indoor shared space. There are a few exceptions to this rule - learn more here.
- Complete a daily health check form before coming to campus, if you are an employee (including student employees)
- Employees, including student employees, must consult the Employee guide – Return to Campus for procedures related to the resumption of on-campus work.
- All in-person teaching activities will follow the Directives for the Resumption of on-campus academic activities for students.