Current as of August 10, 2021
Visitors are allowed to come to campus provided the visit is planned and provided the individual has a McGill sponsor. Visitors and McGill sponsors still need to follow the process below as of August 2021 and until further notice. McGill must inform visitors or our safety protocols and we must keep contact information on file for contact tracing purposes.
For visitors crossing the border (e.g. technicians, service people) who need to come to campus to provide an essential service, please contact Procurement.
What do I have to do as a Visitor?
- Prior to your visit, fill out the Visitor Form and return a copy to your McGill sponsor.
- Review and adhere to the Health Guidelines.
- Review the required screening questions on the morning of your planned visit, and refrain from coming to campus if you answer yes to any of the questions.
What is my responsibility as a Sponsor?
- Ensure the visitor is aware of and adheres to all of the above directives.
- Keep a copy of the completed Visitor Form for 14 days after the visit in order to assist with contact tracing if necessary.