If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have received a positive test, report your symptoms or diagnosis here.
Current as of August 9, 2021
Coming to campus
- Read about changes to physical distancing (updated Aug 9)
- Follow the general health guidelines (includes mask and distancing protocols) (updated August 9)
- Read the health guidelines for employees
- Fill out the Daily self-assessment form
Academic staff are expected to be on campus as necessary to give in-person classes and other academic activities, hold office hours and perform any other duties that are necessary to be done in person.
Administrative & support staff
A&S staff who have been working from home need to be on campus approximately 30% of the time, on average, by mid-August.
- Return to campus resources (updated August 9)
- Managing employees with COVID symptoms or diagnosis