Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Why CATS is for you!
Gain the clarity, skills, confidence and connections you need to succeed in your job search and career with Career Advising and Transition Services (CATS). Develop lifelong career management skills and be future ready today!
Whether you’re a prospective or current student, or McGill SCS alumni, our workshops, networking events, recruitment activities and individual coaching sessions are for you!
Individual Advising & Coaching
Meet with a Career Advisor to help clarify your career objectives, review your CV and cover letters, build your LinkedIn profile, and prepare for interviews.
Internships, Mentoring & Volunteering
- Integrated Internship Program (Pilot)
- Mentorship Program (launching September 2020)
- Strategic Volunteering
Workshops & Soft Skills Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Professional Transition Workshop Series
- Job Search Workshops
- Panel discussions and presentations featuring industry experts
- CATS signature events, including the PowerSkills Virtual Career Conference
- Networking Bootcamp & Brunch events, and more!
- Annual Career Fair
- Exclusive employer recruitment events
Contact - Career Advising and Transition Services
680 Sherbrooke Street West,
11th floor, Room 1171
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
+1 514-398-8800 (ext. 04553)
Email: cats [at] mcgill.ca