- Attend class;
- Earn internship experience
- A duration of approximately 16-21 weeks
- Participant profile: 2nd year undergraduate student and above
- Semesters: Offered in fall and winter
- Classes: in the morning, afternoon or evening any day of the week (from Monday to Friday, but sometimes on Saturday as well)
- Internship: 2 or 3 days per week depending on the agreement with the home university. Please note that the internship cannot surpass 50% of the time spent in the program.
* YCBS 001 Introduction to Ethics
* YCBS 009 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
* YCBS 118 Introduction to Project Management
* YCGL 400 Physical Environment, Sustainability and Contemporary Culture
* YCGL 401 Linguistic and Cultural Diversity in Quebec
* YCGL 406 Internship for Professional Communication Purposes
* YCGL 407 Eng/International Multilateral Negotiations
* YCGL 408 English for Strategic Interpersonal Communication
* YCGL 420 Intercultural Communication and Globalization
PLEASE NOTE: Your course selection must be approved by your Program Director so that you may receive credit toward your degree at your home institution. For specific details, please contact the International Office at your university. You can also contact Ms. Effie Dracopoulos at McGill University (see contact information below).
- Internship: Participants in the program will be placed at a company in Montreal where they will do an unpaid internship for no more than 50% of their time in the program. Our Internship team will interview each participant before the start of the program to create a profile that will be sent to companies. We work with a varied and select list of partner corporations, organizations and agencies in different employment sectors that welcome our interns. The ultimate objective of the internship is to provide students with the opportunity to experience the Canadian multicultural and diverse workplace while they develop their intercultural and professional communication skills.
- Minimum Language Requirement: High-intermediate level of English