As of January 2021, the PMP Exam will be updated to reflect current industry standards and best practices.
The practice exam included with the McGill’s Project Management: Practice and Certification course has been updated in accordance with those changes.
2021 PMP Exam Content Outline
Build your professional project management skills or start a career in project management with this online, self-paced course designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to turn organizational objectives into reality.
Whether you need to understand the fundamentals or intend to choose a career in project management, this online course, developed by experienced McGill instructors, is a great place to start!
This course offers:
- 15 online modules - learn when you want, where you want, and at your own pace
- Taught by seasoned project management professionals
- Quizzes and case studies to help you test and enhance your learning
- Guidance from virtual mentors – McGill instructors and experienced project management professionals – who share practical tips and advice based on real-life cases and field experience
- Downloadable templates you can apply on the job
- 3 months of access to the PMP practice exam
This program also counts for 35 hours of project management education (35 PMI Professional Development Units, 27.00 Technical, 7.00 Leadership, 0.00 Strategic)) required for PMP Certification.
McGill is a PMI Registered Education Provider and all course content is fully aligned with PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide) - 6th edition.