Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
"Now, more than ever, creativity is the competitive tool that’s going to make a difference. Whether you're an entrepreneur, a large company, or a solo creative person, it's what makes you stand out".
Warren Berger, Author of "A More Beautiful Question"
The McGill School of Continuing Studies has partnered with OCAD U, Canada's largest art and design university, to offer you a variety of online professional development courses that will help you enhance your creative skillset.
You can register for these courses directly on OCAD U's website. You'll be directed to OCAD U's course page to complete your registration for the course of your choice.
To access the preferential rate for McGill Students and Staff, simply enter the discount code McGill2021 to save $25 on the tuition fee.
Questions regarding these courses, registration, grades and policies should be directed to OCAD U's Continuing Studies:
Anna Suzuki, Program Coordinator
asuzuki [at] ocadu.ca
List of eligible OCAD U courses:
- CSDI-N123 - Introduction to Design Thinking
- CSDM-N151 - Introduction to User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design
- CSDM-N251 - Intermediate User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design
- CSDM-N138 - Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- CSDM-N129 - Intermediate Adobe Photoshop
- CSPD-N146 - Storyboarding for Media Production
- CSDM-N119 - Introduction to Adobe InDesign
- CSPD-N105 - Drawing Skills Studio 1
- CSDM-N123 - Introduction to Adobe After Effects
- CSDM-N126 - Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- CSDI-N121 - Type and Image Studio
- CSAP-N121 - Introduction to Digital Photography
- CSDM-N140 - Introduction to 3D Animation with Blender
- CSDI-N120 - Colour Theory for Digital Design
- CSDM-N120 - Introduction to Rhino 3D
- CSDI-N122 - Editorial Design Studio
- CSDI-N116 - Basic Design Principles
- CSDI-N115 - Illustration Essentials
- CSDM-N152 - Introduction to Web Analytics
- CSDI-N118 - Product Design Studio
- CSMC-N101 - Empathy + Social Insight for Human-Centred Design Micro-Certification
- CSMC-N102 - Ideation + Prototyping for Human-Centred Design Micro-Certification