Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
School of Continuing Studies, Dean's Office
- Number of Interns: 1
- Date Posted: January 2021
- Proposed Start Date: Mon, 02/01/2021
- Proposed End Date: Fri, 04/02/2021
- Number of Work Hours per Week: flexible
- Contact Name/ Supervisor : Dr. Carola Weil, Dean
- Contact Email: carola.weil [at] mcgill.ca
- Full Address of organization/unit: McGill University School of Continuing Studies, Dean's office, 680 Sherbrooke St. O, #1241, Montreal, QC H3A 3R1
- Additional Information: This project can be done in a shorter period but assumes 10 hours/week otherwise.
How to Apply:
The School of Continuing Studies (SCS), under the leadership of the Dean, Carola Weil, serves adult learners aged 18-98 through both credit and non-credit flexible and online learning. McGill SCS is also a leading partner of the University in developing the next phase of engagement in the MCF YAW initiative. Priority initiatives include community engaged programs, particularly with/for underserved and underrepresented populations, in applied technical fields including but not limited to EdTech, AI, entrepreneurship, as well as in public sector administration and governance.
Dean Weil seeks an intern to conduct some market analyses of best practices in mobile and online learning particularly targeted to refuges/displaced persons but also to communities with poor IT infrastructure/bandwidth around the world