Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
HealthBank Technologies Inc Internship
- Number of Interns: 6
- Posted: January 2021
- Location: Remotely
- Placement Start Date: ASAP
- Placement end Date: 2-6 months (TBD)
- Number of Hours per Week: Part time/Full time
- Supervisor at Organization: Odero Otieno, Founder & CEO
- Additional Information: HealthBank is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
How to Apply:
HealthBank is a healthcare financial technology company that is building the financial OS for insurance and consumer payments for the future of healthcare. We are building the world's first financial OS for healthcare providers (like hospitals, pharmacies), health insurance carriers, payers and benefits & HR platforms. Underlying this is our industry-leading proprietary super-connector API infrastructure that integrates the legacy software systems used by over 1300 insurance carriers and payers to the legacy billing platforms used by hospitals, pharmacies for insurance and consumer payments. This OS puts payments (from insurance & consumer), bank accounts, expenses, accounting all in one.
At HealthBank, we believe that the way patients and health insurance companies pay for medical bills at hospitals and pharmacies will drastically change in the next few years, driven by a shift from the slow and cumbersome traditional banking and payment providers to a faster, healthcare-focused financial operating system built specifically for the healthcare industry. HealthBank's goal is to enable this shift by building the software tools and supporting infrastructure that allow the next generation of healthcare providers (hospitals, pharmacies and insurance carriers) to verify multiple patients' bills, insurance eligibility from multiple carriers, co-pays and co-insurance and to determine out-of-pocket bill amounts in real-time and to enable such payments in one dashboard. Backed by Entrepreneur First Accelerator, we are dual-headquartered in Toronto, Canada and Nairobi, Kenya. We also have liaison offices in Kisumu (Kenya), San Francisco (US) and Montreal (Canada).
Placement Description & Logistics:
- Business Development Internship
- Software Engineering internship