Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
Leading the Future of Work: Undiscovered Career Paths for Women in Technology, Finance and Accounting
As the global workforce transforms, more and more women are choosing to pursue careers in fields that have traditionally been dominated by men. At the same time, companies are changing their approaches to hiring, and seeking women to fill leadership positions in various fields including Accounting, Finance and Technology.
Join us on March 8, 2019, International Women’s Day, for an interactive panel and networking cocktail where career-oriented women will have the opportunity to meet with highly successful leaders in the field and explore questions and issues such as:
- Changing perceptions - Why pursue a career in accounting, finance or IT?
- Can women break into these industries with degree in fields other than business or technology?
- How can women break through barriers to enter into fields like technology, accounting and finance?
- What are the challenges of working in male-dominated industries and how can they be overcome?
- How can women capitalize on their strengths – What are the advantages of being a woman in accounting, finance and IT?
- How can women act as role models and inspire the next generation of women leaders?
- What role can men play in encouraging and supporting female leaders?
Antoinette Noviello, MBA, CPA, CA, Vice President, Corporate Controller at Videotron Ltd.
Marcelle Hanna, CPA, CA, Director - FP&A at eStruxture Data Centers
Christine Bourgeois, CFA, Senior Director - Currencies, Portfolio Construction at Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)
Laura Cohen, CFA, Global Equity Specialist at Fiera Capital Corporation
Andrea Polatos, MBA, Vice President, IT Application Delivery at SNC-Lavalin
Simone Spiller, M.Sc., Sr. Account Executive at OpenText
Light refreshments will be served.
Dress code: Business Casual
*The event will be held in English.
Reserve now as space is limited at https://scs-future.eventbrite.ca