Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
SCS Student Resources
Attending and Completing Your Course Remotely
Using your McGill Zoom account for the first time:
As much as possible, you should sign in to Zoom before you attend a virtual class. This will give you and your instructor the ability to better use the full functionalities of Zoom. To do so, go to mcgill.zoom.us and click on Sign in.
- Zoom tutorial for participants (PDF)
- How to join a virtual class (video tutorial - 2 mins)
- How to navigate Zoom (video tutorial)
- Zoom Tips for Learners
- Submitting an assignment in myCourses (video tutorial)
- To access your Zoom account: mcgill.zoom.us
- Webinars and additional resources (McGill Teaching and Learning Services)
For technical questions related to Zoom, myCourses, equipment setup, etc., contact:
McGill Information Technology Helpdesk
- Phone: 514-398-3398
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Email: itsupport [at] mcgill.ca
- Web: IT Knowledge Base
- Windows 8 or higher, MAC OS X
- High-speed Internet connection (DSL, cable and fiber)
- Headsets with microphone (USB recommended)
- Latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari
Although most course content is compatible with mobile devices using IOS or Android, the use of a computer is recommended.