Registration for your classes is available both online and in person.
Be prepared with the following information when you register for your courses:
- Your 9-digit McGill ID Number
- The term for which you are registering
- The course name or lesson length or book number (if registering for private lessons)
- The name of your teacher
For your convenience online registration is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Login to Minerva using your 9-digit McGill ID Number and your PIN
- Click on the Student Menu, then on McGill Conservatory of Music Courses
- Follow steps 1 through 4 on Minerva (when prompted to ‘Select Term’ ensure that the text ‘(Cons. of Music)’ follows the term you select in the drop down menu)
- Print a copy of your receipt to keep as your record of payment
Click here for in depth instructions for online registration.
Registering In Person
Please note that as deadlines approach the wait time for in person registration increases significantly.
- Please arrive with a completed Registration Form at our Downtown office, during our hours of operation (When registering and paying in person it is not necessary to complete the preauthorized credit card payment section of the Registration Form)
- Please note that the McGill Conservatory Office is now a cashless environment, ensure that you are aware of the accepted payment methods