The McGill Conservatory offers three ways for students or their families to pay the balance on their account.
For your convenience online payment through Minerva is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Login to Minerva using your 9-digit McGill ID Number and your PIN.
- Click on the Student Menu, then on McGill Conservatory of Music Courses.
- Go directly to Step 4 on Minerva (if prompted to ‘Select Term’ ensure that the text ‘(Cons. of Music)’ follows the term you select in the drop down menu).
- Print a copy of your receipt to keep as your record of payment.
Note: If there is no balance owing on your account, it is possible that you are not registered; in this case please go to Step 3 on Minerva to Verify your course registration details.
Conveniently most banks have options for bill payment that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If it is your first time using a bank payment to settle the balance on your account at the McGill Conservatory, you must ask your bank to add McGill University as a direct payment ‘payee’ (using your McGill ID as the account number).
- Verify the balance owing by checking on Minerva.
- Make payment of the balance owed through your bank via: Online banking, Phone banking, ABM or In Person.
- Obtain a copy of your transaction record to keep as confirmation of payment.
Note: Most bank payments take 3 to 5 business days for the funds to appear in the student’s account.Click here for in depth instructions on how to check your balance on Minerva.
Paying in Person
Please note that as deadlines approach, the wait time for in-person registration increases significantly.
- Please arrive with a completed Registration Form at our Downtown office during our hours of operation (When paying in person it is not necessary to complete the preauthorized credit card payment section of the Registration Form).
- Please note that the McGill Conservatory Office is a cashless environment; ensure that you are aware of the accepted payment methods.