Students who have recently completed Little Musicians, Orff or Ukulele Group Classes and are interested in continuing with Instrumental Instruction please proceed with the following steps:
1. Submit a Teacher Assignment Form
Students continuing to Instrumental Instruction are assigned a teacher based on the availability, previous musical experience and learning needs they have specified on their Teacher Assignment Form (Online version).
- Teacher assignments commence on the Start Date indicated in the Teacher Assignment Schedule for each Term. Once assigned, the teacher will contact the new student, within 3 to 5 business days, to establish a weekly lesson time.
- At this stage the student is not yet registered.
- Applications submitted less than 5 days before the Registration Deadline for the applicable Term may be subject to the $30.00 Late Registration Fee.
- In the event a weekly lesson time cannot be established with the assigned teacher, the student must contact and inform the McGill Conservatory as soon as possible.
Once a weekly time has been established with the assigned teacher, new students are able to Register for their lessons.