- Preparation and/or complement for formal music lessons
- Singing, movement and playing instruments
- Recorder, xylophones, glockenspiels, drums etc.
- Rhythm, melody, form, harmony
- Improvisation, composition and natural sense of play is encouraged
- Learn music by doing and exploring
- Active participants in music making
- Build listening skills
- Cooperative group experiences
September to May
45 minutes / week
Please call de Conservatory office to register. 514-398-4543
For application and registration please visit the New Students page of our website.