Updated dates for summer 219 will be posted in december! You can always have a look to last season's date to get an idea!
Updated fees for summer 219 will be posted in december! You can always have a look to last season's date to get an idea!
All the fees indicated in the table cover the entire camp duration (Either 1 or 2 weeks, depends on your camp selection!) , are non-taxable (except additional options!) and eligible for tax receipts, when requested at the registration.
Registration fees (50$) need to paid within the next 5 days following a registration. The balance is due on May 15!
Tips to save money!
1- Register the same camper to a 2nd camp before February 10th and save 30$!
2- Register for more then one session and save the $50 registration fee on your second, third or fourth camp!
3- Receive a 20$ discount for every 2nd/3rd/4th camper from the same family (must be registered with the same account!)
To get more informations, you can have a look to the terms & conditions section!
A varieties of camp options will be offered upon registration:
- Pre-and-after-camp supervision (SDG). This service offered before and after the regular camp hours. Free games and organized activities take place during that time. This option is "the full package": from 7:30 am to 6 pm, every camp day! It will also be added to your tax receipt (if you ask one!) . You can also pay-as-you-go during camp, no need to be registered!
- Camp Photo. This a printed framed photo of the camper's group members & staff. You can also order it during camp if you wish.
- Camp Cap. We have a general camp model and one dedicated to Garage Band Camp
- Camp T-shirt. The camp shirt is not mandatory at camp! You receive one for free, but if you want an extra one, go ahead ;)
- Downloadable video link of the camp show. It's a live capture of the show, ready shortly after the camp is over (usually 2-3 weeks) so you can re-watch it with all of your family or hear that great song again ;). This option is only available for Camp Artemusiki, Artemusik & Garage Band Camp.